DeFlea Shampoo Concentrate
Natural Chemistry De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats uses safe ingredients to kill fleas in their tracks. Made without pyrethrin based pesticides, this shampoo works to defeat fleas on contact. The unique formula softens the waxy exoskeleton of pests, making them vulnerable—and, even better, parasites can’t become resistant so the shampoo never loses its effectiveness. Safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens, this non-toxic wash remains fully effective and can be used in conjunction with spot-on control products.
- Easy-to-use concentrate can be mixed with 3 parts water and 1 part shampoo to kill fleas on contact.
- Works on all stages of the insect’s life-cycle and can be used in conjunction with spot treatments.
- Pests can’t build-up a tolerance so this shampoo will never lose effectiveness.
- To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Safe and non-toxic, this shampoo is ideal for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH ITS LABELING. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
USE ONLY ON DOGS AND CATS.
- Mix 1 part DeFlea Shampoo Concentrate to 3 parts water. Shake mixture before each use.
- Apply the above mixture onto dry coat of pet until animal is completely wet. (Do not pre-rinse or wet animal down prior to applying shampoo mixture.) Be sure that paws and hard to reach areas are treated. Rinse thoroughly, then dry. DeFlea Shampoo Concentrate will kill all fleas on contact and leave you pet's coat with a nice healthy sheen.
- To improve results, shampoo the animal by rubbing the mixture onto the coat, until a lather is built up. Rinse after five minutes and then dry.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more frequently than once per week.
Undecylenic Acid 2.0%
Other Ingredients 89.6%
HAZARD TO HUMANS
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with
skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and
water after handling and before eating, drinking,
chewing gum, or using tobacco.
HAZARDS TO PETS
Keep shampoo out of pet's eyes. *Do not use on
animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before
using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or
nursing animals, or animals on medications.
Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide
product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe
your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts
of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian
If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling poison control center or doctor or going to treatment.
Storage and Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this
container. If Empty: Place in trash offer for recycling if available. If Partly
Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal
instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
EPA Reg. No. 43576-11
EPA Est. 89798-OH-1